Hello there Readers, welcome to the first episode of YPOS(Your Problems Our Solution). In this series we try to solve your each and every problem related to coding and computers which you face in your day to day life.
Today we are going to tell you the tutorial by which you can install Node.js in your Old Antique Windows 7 system [lol just kidding:)].
You may be getting this error dialog box whenever you are trying to install Node.js on your Windows 7. This is because v13.40.0 LTS is the last installer that works on Windows 7.
Doesn’t matter whether you are using Windows 7 Home, Ultimate or Professional, this method works absolutely fine with each of them.
This method hardly takes 1 Minute to install node.js on your Windows 7 and will work completely fine without showing any of the error messages.
So, without wasting your time let’s jump to the Solution of Installing Node.js on your Windows 7.
How to Install Node.js On Windows 7 [ Step by Step Guide]
- To install the last stable version which works absolutely fine on Windows 7. Click this – Click Me
- Select node-v13. 14.0-x64.msi from the list or simply download Directly from Here.
- Click the launch to install Node.js in your system.
- Click Run
- Click Next
- Then Click on I accept the terms in the License Agreement (bla bla bla. . .) and then Click Next.
- Choose the location where you want to install node.js in your system and then click Next.
- Then Click on Next in custom Setup (you don’t have to do anything on this page)
- Finally the moment we were all waiting for “CLICK ON INSTALL”.
- You will see a dialog box popping up after a few seconds, just select Yes and forget about the rest.
- About so much of hard work(=_=), Finally Node.js is installed in your Window 7.
Go and have some fun.
How To Check Whether Node.js is installed on your Windows 7 or Not
So, you want to check whether Node.js is installed in your system or not. That means you don’t have trust in me, Ok then good bye 🙁 [lol just kidding]
Follow these Steps to check Whether node.js is working or not
- Go to Start, type cmd and click on cmd.exe
- Type node and press Enter.
If you can see something like this on your screen, that means Node.js is installed on your Windows 7 and working perfectly.
If you want to check which npm version is installed simply type npm -v and hit that big juicy ENTER key on your keyboard.
You will get to know the npm version installed in your System.
That’s all for today my happy audience. I hope this tutorial helped you to install Node.js on Your Windows 7.
But by any chance, if this method didn’t work out then time to say goodbye to your Old Operating system just throw it out of your window. (lol just kidding, don’t take it seriously) [@_@].
If this method didn’t work out then contact us in the comment section, we would feel delighted to help you.
I will meet you guys next time with an amazing solution like this one. Till then Like the Post and Subscribe our Channel [ohh. . . Sorry, I forgot this is not Youtube]
Share this Post who is in need of this Solution.
Broz Who Code